How many bags of concrete can a 3.5 cubic feet mixer

Answer (1 of 3): If you put the water in first, two 60lb or 80lb bags. However, this also depends on the HP of motor turning drum! If you have: 1/2 hp, I'd say 1–60 or 1–80 bag 2/3 hp then 2–60 or 1–80 bag If 3/4 hp then 2–60 or 2–80 bags

Learn More

Concrete Mix Design - The Best Concrete Mix - Concrete Network

Using the ACI 211.1 method, here is an abbreviated run-through on how to design a mix: Choose the target slump. Choose the maximum aggregate size—remember that the larger the better for reducing shrinkage and curling. Estimate the water and air content …

Learn More

NorTrac 3-Pt. PTO Cement Mixer — 5 Cubic Ft. | Northern Tool

NorTrac 3-Pt. PTO Cement Mixer — 5 Cubic Ft. Only $ 1149. 99. Item# 58274 Quick Info. Klutch Portable Electric Cement Mixer — 6 Cu. Ft. Drum Only $ 519. 99. Item# 49413 …

Learn More

Harbor Freight Cement Mixer 3.5 Cubic Ft Test - YouTube

Jun 07, 2019 · In today's video we are taking a look at harbor freight's cement mixer. This particular model is the 3.5 cubic feet mixer.concrete mixer https://amzn.to/2Isr

Learn More

Cement Mixers at Lowes.com

Find cement mixers at Lowe's today. Free Shipping On Orders $45+. Shop cement mixers and a variety of building supplies products online at Lowes.com.

Learn More

3 point hitch cement mixer from Northern Tool

Kushlan Professional Portable Electric Direct Drive Cement Mixer — 3.5 Cubic Ft. Drum, Model# 350DD Only $ 459. 99 $. Compare. Item# 27281

Learn More

3.5 cu. ft. 1/3 HP Contractor Duty Cement and Concrete Mixer

Mar 11, 2021 · 3 cu. ft. - 1/2 HP Electric Wheelbarrow Mixer The Marshalltown Premier Line Wheelbarrow The Marshalltown Premier Line Wheelbarrow Mixer is ideal for …

Learn More

Mixing Concrete – Machine Mixing | QUIKRETE: Cement and

Machine mixed concrete should be mixed in a barrel-type mixer. Step 1. Measure the recommended water amount for the number of bags to be added to the mixer and pour half of the water into the mixer (each 80-pound bag will require about 3 quarts of water). If using liquid cement color, add to the mixing water. NOTE: water should be added to the

Learn More

Concrete Mix Design - The Best Concrete Mix - Concrete Network

Using the ACI 211.1 method, here is an abbreviated run-through on how to design a mix: Choose the target slump. Choose the maximum aggregate size—remember that the larger the better for reducing shrinkage and curling. Estimate the water and air content …

Learn More

Mixing Concrete - Dos and Don'ts - Bob Vila

(For reference: A standard 80-pound bag yields 0.60 cubic feet of concrete, while a 60-pound bag yields 0.45 cubic feet, and a 40-pound bag yields 0.30 cubic ft.) Advertisement Photo: hydetools.com

Learn More

How many bags of cement are used in a 1:3:6 ratio concrete

Answer (1 of 9): 219 kg i.e approximately 4.5 bags of cement; If you want to know the procedure to calculate the same First add 1+3+6=10 1cum*1.52*1/10=.152cum cement

Learn More

Concrete Mixer | DIY Home Improvement Forum

Jun 03, 2014 · 47 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 18, 2009. I am currently replacing and adding a concrete pathway to my back yard, after calculations i ordered 42 80 lb bags of quickcrete to do the job. i was going to rent a cement mixer from Depot for $65 a day, im thinking it will take 2 days -- …

Learn More

Cement Mixer - 3-1/2 Cubic Ft. Cement Mixer

This portable, versatile and durable cement mixer handles stucco, mortar or concrete at 36 RPM and is easily rolled nearly anywhere on two large wheels. Constructed of solid …

Learn More

Concrete Mixers - Amazon.com

BILT HARD Cement Mixer Machine 3-1/2 Cubic Ft. 1/2 HP Portable Electric Concrete Mixer for Stucco, Mortar, Cement Mixing, with Wheel and Stand $269.99 $ 269 . 99 Get it Thu, Nov 4 - Tue, Nov 9

Learn More

Portable and Towable Concrete Mixers for Rent | United Rentals

It depends on how thick your slab will be, but a cubic yard of concrete can cover 81 cu. ft. if it is 4 in. thick. This will take more than 9 bags of concrete, and our mixers can only hold up to 3 1/2 bags at a time. However, we offer concrete buckets that can store a yard's worth of concrete while you mix more.

Learn More

Concrete Mixers - Amazon.com

BILT HARD Cement Mixer Machine 3-1/2 Cubic Ft. 1/2 HP Portable Electric Concrete Mixer for Stucco, Mortar, Cement Mixing, with Wheel and Stand $269.99 $ 269 . 99 Get it Thu, Nov 4 - Tue, Nov 9

Learn More

3 Pt Hitch Cement Mixer, Mixer 80 | Cosmo 28537 | Agri Supply

The COSMO 3-point cement mixer is ideal for farm and home use. With an 8 cubic feet capacity, you can mix your concrete and carry it to those hard to reach places. The MIXER 80 attaches to your Category 1 tractors with a 3-point hitch. The cement mixer hopper …

Learn More

3-BAG CONCRETE MIXER - heavy equipment - by owner - sale

Sep 23, 2021 · 3-BAG CONCRETE MIXER - $3,800 (MIAMI) < image 1 of 1 > 3500 N.W. 115th Ave. near 3500 NW. 115th Ave. condition: new make / manufacturer: 380 CONCRETE MIXER model name / number: 380. QR Code Link to This Post. 380 CONCRETE MIXER DIESEL POWED 3-BAGGER . do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers;

Learn More

3 Bags Cement China Diesel Concrete Mixer with Self

3 Bags Cement China Diesel Concrete Mixer with Self Loading, Find details about China Hydraulic Concrete Mixer, Concrete Mixer from 3 Bags Cement China Diesel Concrete Mixer with Self Loading - Jurong Topall Machinery Co., Ltd.

Learn More

CONCRETE CALCULATOR - how many bags of concrete do I …

CR4 - Thread: Old School Concrete Terms

Learn More
  • China Dongfeng 4X2 4m3 Concrete Mixer Truck
  • Sales Best Quality Dn125 55 Concrete Pump Two Layer
  • Concrete Mixer Truck Hot Sale Camc of 8-10m3 real-time
  • Asphalt Mixing Plant Market Growth Archives
  • Manufacturer Asphalt Emulsion Plant for Road Construction
  • Top 50 Concrete Pump Dealers in Sigma 1 Delhi
  • China Lb 1200 Asphalt Mixing Plant for Road Construction
  • Carmix 3 5 TURBO 4X4 concrete mixer truck from Spain
  • 35 M 37 M Cement Pumps Mobile Concrete Mixer And Pump
  • concrete pump station Philippines